Decorate your plant or flowers pots with a the sand from your Sablimage kits. It's easy and quick to make!
You will need:
- A plant pot
- A plant or flower to put inside
- Liquid glue
- 1 paint brush, water, and paper towels
- 1 crayon
- Sand pots from our Sablimage kits
- The top of a box
Step by step instructions:
- Use your crayon to draw the pattern you want on your pot. You can easily remove it with an eraser if you do not like it.
- Once you have come up with a pattern you like, put a little drop of glue on the detail you wish to add the first colour to.
- Spread out the drop with a paintbrush. Rince the paintbrush with water to avoid the glue drying on it and dab it with a paper towel.
- Put the pot over the top of a box and pour sand over the glue covered surface.
- Tap it to remove the excess sand.
- Pour the sand from the box back into the small sand pot.
- Start over with a new colour! We recommend you start with the darker colours and end with the lighter colours.
- Leave the pot to dry for a couple of minutes and do not forget to add a plant inside once you are done!